Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog 9A

In the gaming presentation we tried to convey a certain message. I think two things that got lost in the presentation were the story and the HUD. The story was very complex and I had like no part in the story. We did not even create a HUD for the game. I really did not feel I had a big contribution to this game. We used a previous game design for this which is why I had little opinion because it was a previous idea.  I think we had a strong point in our characters, and a weak point in our plot, because it was confusing. I think this project would be much better if we could use a simple program to create a game demo. I think that would get the message across much better.  I think the rules are the hardest thing to convey in these presentations. With these power points it is really hard to convey rules, because it turns into a laundry list and you have to use your imagination to really understand them. Rules turn into a laundry list of things so i think it is hard to keep them entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment